If you have a tooth with decay that is too extensive to be treated with a dental filling, our dentists may recommend a dental crown in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dental crowns are caps that cover the entire visible part of the tooth, starting at the gum line. They can restore a damaged tooth to its original shape, size and function.
These restorations that can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- To restore a tooth that is too decayed to be treated with a dental filling
- To anchor a dental bridge
- To support a tooth after root canal therapy
- To restore a dental implant
- To enhance the appearance of your smile
- To improve a misshaped tooth
- To strengthen a tooth that is weak or cracked
- To support a tooth with a large dental filling
At Complete Care Family Dentistry, we are proud to offer porcelain dental crowns. These cosmetic crowns can be matched to the unique shade of your natural teeth. Because of this, porcelain crowns can restore the beauty as well as the function of your smile.
We encourage you to contact Complete Care Family Dentistry at 215-392-9726 today to learn more and to schedule a visit with Dr. Ashalatha Kancharla or Dr. Matthew Cherian. We are excited to help you on your journey to a healthier, more attractive smile!